According to the different car locations:
1) The vehicle interior sunvisor storage: It is mainly installed on the sunscreen panel. Its purpose is to facilitate the driver's personnel to easily retrieve the items and the documents required for driving. Such as: parking cards, high-speed cards, fuel cards, auto membership cards, glasses, insurance documents and so on. The
2) The door side storage bag: It is mainly installed on the door and on both sides of the gear head. The purpose is to make it convenient for the driver to pick up the articles and the documents required for driving. Such as: mobile phones, chargers, cigarettes, as well as card certificates, insurance documents, carry books and so on. The
3) Seat back storage bag: It is mainly installed in the seat back of the vehicle. The purpose is to facilitate the convenience of the colleagues in the back seat to take items and related entertainment items. Such as: mobile phones, chargers, books, notebooks, car entertainment equipment.
4) Storage in the trunk: This type of product is mainly used to store car wash supplies and car maintenance tools. Such as: car wash equipment, wax, brush, wash cloth and so on.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Shower curtain cleaning
- Travel bag
- Car storage bag
- Vacuum compression bag usage
- Precautions when using vacuum compr...
- The use of vacuum compression bags
- Dust cover
- Storage bag size
- Classification of Aprons
- Waterproof apron cleaning method
- The definition of EVA and EVA showe...
- Towel Use Method And Maintenance Me...
- Definition Of Towel And Types