(1) Before putting the clothes quilt into the compression bag, dry it, and then fold it into a convenient storage shape. Put it in the bag as much as possible, at least a few centimeters from the sealing zipper.
(2) Put on the slide and press the slider zipper by hand and slowly and lightly pull it toward the other end of the zipper.
(3) With a manual air pump, open the air nozzle cover, align the air pump with the air nozzle, and pull the piston to pump air.
(4) Use a vacuum cleaner to extract air, open the air nozzle cover, align the suction pipe of the vacuum cleaner with the mouth of the air nozzle, and open the vacuum cleaner to quickly extract and compress the air.
(5) Open the closed zipper to take out the clothing quilt and dried, then you can restore the original state.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Shower curtain cleaning
- Travel bag
- Car storage bag
- Car storage bag application
- Precautions when using vacuum compr...
- The use of vacuum compression bags
- Dust cover
- Storage bag size
- Classification of Aprons
- Waterproof apron cleaning method
- The definition of EVA and EVA showe...
- Towel Use Method And Maintenance Me...
- Definition Of Towel And Types