1, usually wash can be hand-washed, machine washable, the use of alkaline detergent;
2, washing temperature depending on the color of cotton cloth, usually the best water temperature is 40 ~ 50 °C, bright colors or dark products, water temperature should not be too high, too high, aprons are easy to wrinkle, washing time should not be too long to avoid fading. White sweat-free cotton cloth can be washed. Perspiration-contaminated cotton products are not easy to wash at high temperatures to prevent the protein in the perspiration from freezing and sticking to the fibers, resulting in yellow spots;
3. If the waterproof apron is stained with paint, it must be rubbed with kerosene or turpentine until the stain is removed.
4. Airproof apron in the shade and ventilated place should not be exposed to the sun;
5, in the ironing waterproof apron, may be appropriate to spray wet, so that it is easier to ironing.
In short, sometimes we look like a very small thing, in fact, its cleaning fluid is very particular about it! The waterproof apron is such an example, only if we do this kind of cleaning method to extend its service life.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Shower curtain cleaning
- Travel bag
- Car storage bag
- Car storage bag application
- Vacuum compression bag usage
- Precautions when using vacuum compr...
- The use of vacuum compression bags
- Dust cover
- Storage bag size
- Classification of Aprons
- The definition of EVA and EVA showe...
- Towel Use Method And Maintenance Me...
- Definition Of Towel And Types